Great opportunity to join our market-leading recruitment brand with exceptional training, earnings potential and benefits!
We are seeking a talented and experienced Consultant to join our permanent Communications and Investor Relations team. You will manage and develop corporate accounts focused on a range of sectors. The role of Consultant requires either a proven track record as a recruiter or relevant industry experience, able to work autonomously and as part of a team. The team is focused on providing permanent staffing solutions to clients, via either retained, exclusive or contingent solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account management - you will manage key accounts, maximising their potential, networking them thoroughly, qualifying client requirements and reporting on the accounts performance.
- Business development - you will source new clients through a variety of methods, including networking, candidate tracking, telesales, email marketing campaigns, events and face to face meetings.
- Full candidate and client full lifecycle management.
- Creating thought leadership for your market.
- Sourcing candidates, using methods such as adverts, job board searches, networking, headhunting and referrals.
- Selling retained, exclusive and contingent solutions, negotiate fees and plan recruitment delivery processes, ensuring the correct sales strategy is selected to match the client’s requirements.
- Ensuring that clients receive full post placement administration and candidate management support.
You will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within either Communications or Investor Relations, although we are happy to consider anyone looking at changing sector. Or relevant industry experience and a keen interest to develop as a recruiter.
- Ability to maximise existing client relationships and generate new ones through a variety of business development methods.
- A relevant degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Strong relationship building and account management skills.
- Motivation to deliver excellent service and develop relevant market knowledge.
We offer a holistic and supportive culture, in which you will be continually trained and developed. The successful candidate will receive a marketing leading remuneration package, benefits and incentives.
Please contact Serrol Osman on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or would like some more information.