Digital Customer Journey Architect ¦ Staffordshire ¦ £35-45k + Benefits
Xpertise are working exclusively with a Service based business in Staffordshire in the search for a Digital Customer Journey Architect, as they build out a brand-new Digital customer and insights teams. This role will bring the customer to life using various techniques to help the business visualise the customers and their needs
Reporting directing into the Head of the department, you will be asking the question and looking into how are customers interact with us on a digital basis as a business? Journey design must be customer centric and remove the internal complication of system architecture for the customer to meet the desired outcome.
• Lead all Journeys design and documentation working closely with both the service and product areas of the digital team and wider business:
• Designs journeys that fit both the customer and the business needs based on Customer Research, Data & Insight
• Defines what journeys look like across both Front and Back end to meet user stories/ requirements
• Support the Build & Maintenance of all digital Journey and process documentation and wireframes
• Make sure all journeys are consistent & accessible to everyone, including people who have a disability
• Generate test ideas to support optimisation of new and current journeys
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong experience working in digital/online businesses.
• Good experience in designing and developing customer journeys across all external digital platforms.
• Strong analytical capability.
• Create dynamic and exciting documents & presentations that bring their subjects to life.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.