We are currently looking for a Health Economics Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Health Economics Lead you will be responsible for leading the development of Health Economic strategic plans in support of the substantiation of the Payer Value Proposition of compounds in development and in-market portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Health Economics Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Health Economics Lead, you will write RFPs, evaluate proposals, identify and select vendors, and effectively and timely manage projects performed by them.
2. You will partner with colleagues in the Patients Solutions Teams to ensure the integration of Health Economics related endpoints into clinical trials.
3. In your role as the Health Economics Lead, you will also collaborate with external experts, clinical development teams, commercial teams and MPAP leadership and colleagues to define the analyses to be conducted on specific clinical trial economic parameters by statistical programmers.
4. You will also participate in strategic pricing research through support to Market Access teams in early pipeline.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Health Economics Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Business discipline with previous experience of working with Health Economics .
2. Proven industry experience in leading the development of Health Economics strategic plans.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HE tools and models and their findings in Core Value Dossiers and other deliverables.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.