£30,000 - £35,000
Manufacturing, Solfwors, FMEA, Tolerance Stacks, PDM, PLM
Do you want to work for an innovative and forward thinking Manufacturing business that consistently invest in their equipment, products and staff.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on groundbreaking new products whilst developing your skills and experience this is the perfect role for you. Working closely with clients and being heavily involved in projects this role would suit an ambitious Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a diverse role.
Job Description of a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Working as part of an essential team to deliver new products to market
- Building solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working on new product development using 3D CAD systems and PLM
- To be involved from initial conception through to high volume manufacturing
- Ensure deliverables are met in a timely fashion
Skills & experience of a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Ideally you will be degree qualified within a Mechanical discipline
- You must have expereince of working within a Manufacturing environment
- Experience of using Solidwors, FMEA and understanding tolerance stacks
- Expereince in PDM/PLM software
- Hands on engineering skills/background and attitude
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a business that invest in their staff
- Be part of an established and friendly team
- Work for a experienced and supportive Manager
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management