We're Nicoll Curtin, the award-winning global FinTech & Change recruitment agency, with the APSCo 2018 International Recruitment Company of the Year as the latest feather in our cap. We connect outstanding talent with industry-leading companies and we aim to be the best at what we do – 9 out of 10 of our candidates recommend us.
Since we started in 1999, we’ve always put people first. At Nicoll Curtin our consultants win awards for customer experience, contractor care and client service. We do more than understand the industry, we understand your aspirations. And we love what we do, that’s why we’re ranked in the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Support the principal consultants within the business
- Candidate management
- Updating the applicant tracking
- Responsible for performing to consistently high standards and achieving KPIs and targets set by the business
- Working to a pre-defined list of KPIs to bring on new candidates
- Sourcing and selecting candidates for your consultant team
- Networking and advertising to attract suitable candidates
- Identifying candidate skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Advertising vacancies across numerous job boards
- Using social media tools to advertise and identify suitable candidates
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone to assess suitability for various roles
- Having a consultative approach and being the main point of contact for candidates
Training and Development
We take people with a spark and invest in their future. That's why we offer bespoke in-house development programmes and a training fund to enable you to be the best you can be!
- First week induction to understand "The Nicoll Curtin Way"
- Monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Annual career review leading to a Personal Development Plan
- 360degree feedback
- On hands coaching approach
Hard work pays off, especially here! You'll be rewarded with competitive pay, an excellent industry leading commission structure, a management bonus structure and share options. We are the preferred supplier for our outstanding portfolio of global clients, so you will be on a warm desk with a high-volume role.
- Corporate gym rates
- Cycle to work
- Corporate gym rates
- Eye care vouchers
- Travel loan
- Rental deposit loan scheme
- Mobile phone contribution
- Training fund
- Childcare vouchers
- Future fund
- High flyer trips abroad
- Lunch clubs
- Cash Incentives
- Regular team nights out
- Referral incentives
- Team building days away