20,000 - 24,000 + Commission
As a Consultant, you will be providing clients with terrific technology-skilled talent for contract and permanent roles. Through the marriage of industry and technical expertise, creative use of our state-of -the-art technologies and proven processes, you will provide clients with an invigorated, impressive recruitment service and that embodies our values.
It will be your responsibility to aid your team's drive for our overall strategic growth, through selling solutions from our portfolio whilst consistently growing service lines through existing clients. You will also be delivering a consistent pipeline of new clients to our organisation, that you will partner with to supply tech talent. Ideally, you will possess consummate integrity and be comfortable working in a team of skilled consultants, who you will work with collegiality.
From a Delivery Perspective you will be...
- Sourcing talent by matching individuals against pre-qualified specifications, this is better known as finding the perfect people for your live roles and clients.
- Conducting searches on a number of different platforms, including: our deep database, job boards, social media and various online avenues in order to build your own database full of ready-to-place candidates
- Keeping in touch with your new network by updating records, qualifying and committing candidates to defined roles; general housekeeping activities are critical to being a phenomenal partner
- Developing an adept understanding of technical terminology relevant to your vertical market, that will resonate with your network and also bamboozle your friends and family
- Expand service lines into existing clients whilst cross-selling our remarkable repertoire of services
From a Bus Dev Perspective you will be...
- Scouring the market and communicating with the Group's and your own networks to obtain new client wins that contribute towards positive revenue streams. The new clients you obtain can be any shape or size, set your sights at everyone; from small start-ups to the world's most recognisable brands
- Selling the Group's wide and wonderful solutions across our whole portfolio of services
- Hosting and innovating thought leadership, roundtables and various other events within your specialist sector to further develop talent pipelines and potential new clients; this is a brilliant way to socialise with tech experts and build new partnerships
So that's the day to day, lets look at your experience, hopefully it includes....
- Experience of handling at least one client regarding technology or digital recruitment in the recent past, either contract or permanent
- Business development capability with evidence of winning new clients that have generated extensive revenue
- Successful account management and development experience which has enabled enhanced service delivery
- Compelling and validated sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- Decent level of understanding around technical jargon gained from recruiting technical professionals
- Great presentation skills, ideally for pitching to new clients