We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets.
You will be working for our Recruitment Partners – RTM, and will be based in Bristol.
RTM is the strategic Sourcing & Recruitment partner to a diverse client portfolio that includes some of the biggest brand names in the UK. We work with Technology giants, Broadcast Media corporations, & Premier League football clubs, but we’re so much more than just another Recruitment business;
As part of our continuing partnership with Sky, we are hiring several Sourcing Specialists to join our Bristol hub. Here, we identify, engage, and attract the talent that Sky needs across all business areas. We drive initiatives around D&I hiring, reporting, market insights, & events. We ensure that Sky has access to the talent that they need today, and tomorrow.
- You’ll upskill. Working with relevant tools & techniques, you’ll source build, and manage diverse talent communities in key ‘problem areas’ for your customer group.
- You’ll become a brand ambassador – you’ll engage with your talent community through social media and marketing, advocating Sky’s employer brand and value proposition.
- Gain experience of working onsite at the Sky campus in west London, with a best-in-class, fully embedded RPO team. You’ll build strong working relationships with your candidates and your stakeholders.
- Your work will directly impact Sky’s ability to hit their ambitious Diversity hiring plan for 2020. You will help to build a diverse, progressive workforce, and in doing so you’ll become a market expert in this evolving area of Recruitment.
- Working alongside Subject Matter Experts, you'll develop your skillset by driving initiatives in reporting and analytics, market insights, social media for Recruiting, and events.
- You’ll focus on the quality required to deliver as part of a FTSE 100 brand, rather than the quantity required to survive in a KPI driven environment.
- Solid fundamental Sourcing skills. You’ll be fluent in Boolean and able to build an exhaustive LinkedIn project. If you’ve used tools like GitHub and Stack Overflow that’s a bonus. If not, you could gain exposure to them here.
- Able to identify, engage, and attract passive and active candidates. You’ll assess talent, and manage the candidate process
- You’ll be IT savvy, and able to utilise a number of tools including Applicant Tracking Systems.
- You’ll have a thirst for learning. New tools, techniques, and challenges.
- Excellent communications – you’ll be a brand ambassador across all channels.
- Emotional intelligence – you’ll be able to tailor your communications and influence your customers and candidates alike
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about