Senior Data Engineer, Central London, up to £85k (Benefits - Flexible Remote Working - 10% Bonus)
I am currently working with an e-commerce client who are going through a massive Data Engineering transformation. This role offers an amazing opportunity to join them on this journey.
- Flat, collaborative culture - they do not believe in micromanagement, instead they empower you to make your own decisions
- Agile approach and modern and impressive tech stack.
- Flexible working and option to WFH. Very strong Engineering culture and encourage going to meetups / conferences.
- Build, grow and optimise data pipelines.
- Use the latest technologies to build scalable high performing data infrastructures.
- Write good quality python code.
- Use AWS technologies to build ETL pipelines from various data sources.
- Work alongside business intelligence and analytic teams to achieve optimal functionality throughout the data systems.
Tech Stack: AWS | Lambda | Snowflake | Python | RDS | S3 | SQS + more
Benefits: 10% bonus | Flexible working and WFH | Part of a rapidly growing team
If you are interested in finding out more, please send over your CV and contact Callum Cleaver.