Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. Working at London Office you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop recruitment metrics with data from multiple systems and sources. Carry out data analysis to identify improvement opportunities on hiring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support talent search strategy, including creating a target list of relevant organizations, identifying names of passive candidates and forecasting the time frame of the search. Employ innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking.
- Develop and execute full life-cycle recruitment plans to identify and ultimately evaluate and employ candidates for professional roles; ensuring the candidate, client, team, and recruiter experiences are met with exceptional service delivery.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to develop a strong understanding of the department culture, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on the hiring needs of the business.
- Continuously develop business knowledge of company and departmental objectives, industry and key corporate challenges, and current market dynamics.- Maintain a high level of transparency and communication and manage progress reports and actions in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other systems.
- Represent Company for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs and conferences.
Basic Qualifications:- 4 plus years of full life-cycle recruiting experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans.- Demonstrated ability in data analysis and business metrics development.- Demonstrated ability to consult with internal clients about talent needs; design and execute recruitment strategies around those needs.- Experience using social media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook) for attracting, marketing, engagement, networking, and sourcing.- Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail and results oriented.- Ability to develop a strong relationship with internal clients and peers, and work as a team player.