PlayStation Europe are on an HR transformation journey and as a result we are introducing a Talent Acquisition team to focus on hiring across the UK predominantly. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small Talent Acquisition team to help recruitment a diverse range of roles for an exciting business.
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Manager you will:
What you’ll be doing
• Managing the recruitment process from brief to offer across permanent and contingent requirements for your business areas.
• Partnering with hiring managers to support with attraction and selection of suitable candidates.
• Account management of recruitment agency suppliers for their dedicated business areas.
• Directly and proactively source permanent hire candidates where appropriate.
• Work with managers to develop compelling job adverts that really resonate with perspective candidates.
• Dedicated point of contact for business areas to support with recruitment needs.
• Support hiring managers with Interview bookings and candidate management through their hiring process.
• Manage candidate offers and ensure appropriate paperwork is generated correctly and in a timely manner.
• Ambassador for the PlayStation brand when promoting the business to candidates and agency suppliers.
• Ensure the ATS and recruitment reporting is regular updated to aid with metrics i.e. sources, agency against direct, time to hire, time to offer, average cost per hire etc.
• Talent pooling and recycle candidates across the divisions. Championing silver medallist candidates to other departments.
• Support with general recruitment administration. Including raising PO numbers for agency spend when required.
• Attend and coordinate external careers fairs/ events to promote the PlayStation brand.
• Support and coach hiring managers on best practice interview technique/ process where required.
• Working closely with your HR Business Partner to ensure collaborative, transparent relationship is achieved.
• Personable, strong communicator who can work with a variety of internal & external customers at all levels.
• Passionate about the PlayStation brand and champions the business as an employer brand ambassador.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills who can work on their own initiative.
• Able to manage a high volume of vacancies across multiple departments.
• Able to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong reliance with a pragmatic approach.
• Have a blended career background of both in-house and agency.
• A sourcing ninja with the ability to adapt you search methodology to the diverse hiring needs.
• Previous experience of working in a Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment department set up.
• Experience in hiring Tech, Data or engineering roles would be highly desirable.
• Annual bonus opportunity
• London allowance
• 25 days holidays plus banks holidays
• Private medical insurance
• Free onsite gym
• Onsite bar open on Thursday and Friday evenings
• Generous staff discount across all Sony products
• Plus, many more exciting benefits.