We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Support the Executive recruitment process
- Provide Recruitment Managers / Heads of Recruitment with end-to-end recruitment process support
- Provision of interview decks, coordination of interviews and interview feedback, summarising feedback for further interviews, scheduling psychometric assessment, preparation of offers
- Schedule regular update meetings / calls with hiring managers
- Ensure all candidates have a positive experience throughout their interview process
- Manage the senior vacancies mailer and associated internal network
- Maintenance of key recruitment data and metrics (internally on trackers / reports / Taleo – externally in liaison with Executive Search firms)
- Regular update of senior vacancies spreadsheet and associated reporting
- Creation of status reports (candidate updates, D&I data, supplier performance, risks and actions)
- Ability to engage with and influence senior level stakeholders
- To take the initiative and accountability for their work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail - this role will represent Sky to some of the company’s most senior hires
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage and proactively drive multiple assignments at any given time
- High levels of integrity and professionalism
- Trusted to handle confidential information and data
- Enjoys working in and being part of a broad team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about