Technical Solution Architect (Java/JS). Circa £110k. London. FinTech
London, Greater London
Up to £110k + Bens
Technical Solution Architect (Java / FinTech). Circa £110k. London. FinTech
We’re currently looking for a Technical Solutions Architect with a background in Java for a fast growing business that builds cloud based products for the Gaming & FinTech industry paying Circa £110k
I’ve provided the details below:
What you'll do
- You’ll be a hands-on technologist designing the best technical solution for our range of payment products, built on blockchain principles.
- Your role will take ownership of the architecture of the “crypto” product suite, working closely with the Group CTO and the Director of Engineering to define the best solution for the use case. You’ll be architecting a blockchain ecosystem to support the processing and management of payments for online gaming and beyond.
- You’ll work with the Product team to build an architectural roadmap that helps achieve their long-term product goals.
What you'll bring
• A computer science or related degree.
• Ability to build consensus among stakeholders.
• Solid experience of cloud computing.
• Experience in developing high volume transactional applications, with a good understanding of performance bottlenecks and how to fix/prevent them.
• Exposure to blockchain / Crypto and decentralised applications.
• A good understanding of message queueing, database frameworks (inc. NoSQL).
• The ability to context switch and be adaptable to change
What are your thoughts?