Automation Project Manager
£400 - £450 per day
We are currently looking for a Automation Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract. As the Automation Project Manager you will be responsible for leading a number of automation projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Automation Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a variety of projects including replacement of PLC / data servers in HBV building and upgrade of various process equipment.
2. You will be responsible for stakeholder management and managing projects from design through to completion within a GMP environment.
3. As the Automation Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and having an input in meetings as well as communicating with different business areas.
4. You will be responsible for managing contractors and adhering to projects deadlines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Electrical / Automation Engineering is ideal but not essential
2. Proven industry experience in managing projects either as a Capital Project Manager or Project Engineer.
3. Speaking fluent French is essential.
Key Words: Automation | Project | Manager | CAPEX | PM | Design | PMP | Electrical | Electrics | GMP | GAMP | Instrumentation | GAMP 5 | Brussels | Belgium