£40000 - £45000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Middlesex area to work in a business analytics team, providing the wider business with insightful advanced analytics practices growing data driven decision making.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a high potential role with a career path in the organisation, so the role will suit a self-motivated analyst looking for a long term position to deliver analytical and reporting solutions from requirements gathering, solution design, validation and report publication to meet the business demand for data analysis. Your duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As part of this role high competency in Excel and an awareness of SQL is a must, and experience of any other data extraction, manipulation and reporting tools will be useful as a starting point to unlocking the potential of data.
2. The Data Analyst will be responsible for building, maintaining and preparing, and the communication of recurring reports & dashboards, including but not limited to Revenue, Orders & Quotation reporting.
3. In the role you will develop a thorough understanding of data analysis tools, such as Tableau and Business Objects, and their underlying architectures to develop & Maintain reporting catalogue for existing suite of reports and identify areas for automation and improvement and be able to communicate requirements to BI developers.
4. The analyst will be expected to Partner with business users to promote awareness and usage of available reporting and data sources. Enabling them to continually drive reporting improvement and ensure consistency & integrity of reporting across various business units.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Data / Mathematically focused area.
2. Proven industry experience in Excel, SQL and Tableau.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with the business to understand data requirements and developing use of data in a business.
Key Words: Data Analysis SQL Tableau Reporting Visualisation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.