Our client, a large growing provider of industrial automation solutions is looking to add a Engineering Manager to their team in Windsor, Ontario.
- Directly supervise design leaders, designers and data administrators.
- Directly responsible for accurate engineering work being completed in the assigned time as scheduled for each job.
- Setting short and long term goals and strategies related to the efficient operation of the design department.
- Ensure computer hardware and software pertaining to design is current.
- Identify, develop and implement employee training programs to improve skill level, quality and productivity.
- Approve and release Bill of Materials.
- 8 years of experience in mechanical engineering and design.
- Excellent client service focus, with an ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Strong organizational and workload planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient knowledge of solid works design software is an asset.
- Manufacturing experience an asset