Group Leader - Next Generation
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Pipeline Development to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Group Leader - Pipeline Development you will be responsible for the development of Next Generation of the Biotechs portfolio of CAR T Cell Therapies.
You will lead a group focused on enhancing internal methods and technologies to ensure the successful development of Next Generation therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Group Leader - Pipeline Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead a multidisciplinary team with experience in Immunology, Immuno-Oncology and Tumour Biology.
2. Support the Department head with identifying, evaluating and developing new technology and approaches to enhance product efficacy.
3. Work cross-functionally with other departments to understand limitations in current pipeline and identify how best to increase efficacy of their Next Generation products.
4. Act as Group Leader in regards to Staff management and development as well as Budget over sight, team compliance and resource management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Group Leader - Pipeline Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in Immunology, Oncology or related field in addition to proven experience in a technical role where you have previous scientific leadership experience.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical environment where you have worked in a relevant discipline.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with developing new Technology or new processes that allow the development of Next Generation Therapeutics.
Key Words: Group Leader | Manager | Team Leader | T Cells | CAR T | Immunotherapy | Immuno-oncology | Tumour Microenvironment | Next Generation | Technology Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.