Title: Highway Operative Location: Milton Common Offer:
£25,500 + Overtime + HGV Training (and other licenses) + packaged benefits (pension, holiday etc.) Hours:
7am – 7pm for 2 days. 7pm – 7am for 2 nights with 4 days off (4on-4off shift)
We are currently seeking a number of Highway Operatives to join our client in Milton Common to work on the local Highway Network! The company will also pay for training, such as gaining your HGV license, chainsaw and other Highway qualifications, including increasing your salary!
You will be working on a shift pattern consisting of 2days on, 2nights on followed by 4 days off, overtime is also available to increase your earnings.
Groundworks/ Labouring / Warehouse Experience will be looked on favourably but is not essential for this role. If you like the sound of the role or have questions please apply with your latest CV and we will be in touch to discuss!
- Taking part in Emergency Response duties when there are crashes or spillages on the highways
- Health and Safety Minded – for yourself and your co-workers
- Identifying Defects on Highways
- Reinstatement, Asphalting, Signage, Kerbing, Concrete, excavation & Landscaping
- Full UK driving license
- Happy to work 4 on - 4 off shift pattern
- An interest in gaining on the job qualifications (HGV, Chainsaw, NRSWA certs) and learning a new field of work
The company heavily invest in their staff, paying for expensive training courses and licenses, such as HGV, chainsaw and other LANTRA/Highway qualifications!
If you are interested in the above role or would like to hear more then please get in touch and apply with your latest CV, I look forward to hearing from you.
Ross Utilise Recruitment