£55 - £60 per hour
Are you immediately available and have experience in mammalian cell culture? We are currently looking for a MSAT Consultant to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company where you will be responsible for acting as a senior member of the team where you will be training others in the use of bioreactors for mammalian cell culture. This contract will be initially for 3 months and will be full time on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the MSAT Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the MSAT Consultant, you will be responsible for working within viral vector production where you will be responsible for downstream processing.
2. You will be working in a large team and focussing specifically on troubleshooting and problems solving within the laboratory as well as completing the required documentation.
3. As the MSAT Consultant, you will be responsible for working within a GMP environment and following SOPs and health and safety guidelines.
4. You will be responsible supporting the MSAT Director with the training of other members of the team in the use of bioreactors for mammalian cell culture
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the MSAT Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biotechnology or equivalent is ideal but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience working with mammalian cell culture is essential
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with downstream processing is essential.
Key Words: MSAT / Bioprocess / Bioprocessing / Biotechnology / Process / Development / Downstream / Processing / GMP / GLP / Viral / Vector / Oxford / Oxfordshire.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.