Dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Pharmacovigilance Specialist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area.
As the Pharmacovigilance Specialist you will be responsible for receiving, monitoring, assessing and evaluating information from healthcare providers and patients on the adverse effects of the company products in use with a view to identifying information about potential new hazards and preventing harm to patients.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmacovigilance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for receiving and processing adverse events (AEs) received from all sources (health authorities, consumers, healthcare professionals, literature articles etc.), performing data entry of AEs onto the safety database and write case narratives as well as receive and process literature searches.
2. As the Pharmacovigilance Specialist, you will also be required to prepare PSURs, RMPs, PSRs and answer RFIs to maintain licences for designated products and also update and originate SOPs and WRKs.
3. You will lead product safety review meetings and PSUR meetings and also liaise with external pharmacovigilance providers, translation companies and the British Library.
4. Additionally, deliver training presentations in safety signal review meetings and within department and then also prepare abbreviated prescribing information for promotional literature.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmacovigilance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant biological science / medical science degree and extensive experience working in a pharmacovigilance position is essential for this position as the PVG Specialist.
2. Proven industry experience in using a drug safety database, preferably Argus/ARISg and experience coaching team members at different levels is also required.
3. Experience in auditing and compliance would be highly beneficial for this role.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance Specialist | PV | PVG | Quality Assurance | Compliance | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | GMP | Medicine
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.