Established in 1997, ConnectedGroup is a privately owned enterprise and has developed from a traditional recruitment business into a client-centric executive recruitment and search consultancy with a broader range of services and capabilities.
With offices in Asia we are well placed to service one of the fastest growing regions in the world and our consultative and client driven approach has positioned us as a partner of choice for companies across a diverse range of industries.
ConnectedGroup Financial Services are currently expanding their coverage practice within our middle and back office team looking for a Consultant/ Associate Consultant to work under an existing senior consultant.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct business development activities to secure new business and maintain existing clients.
- Identify and screen potential candidates for existing vacancies as well as build a candidate network by conducting regular face to face meetings to gain industry knowledge and market intelligence
- Shadowing the desk lead in attending both candidate & client meetings in order to gain market intelligence & build a vast and deep network
- Maintaining & building existing market mapping spreadsheets & database in order for desk to remain competitive and promote a best execution practice
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in banking/finance or recruitment backgrounds..
- Undergraduate University degree; related academic discipline not essential but a keen interest in financial services is preferable
- Ability to pay attention to detail in a highly technical market which requires lateral thinking and a solution based approach.
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication and people skills; fluency in English and Mandarin/or Cantonese required
- Willing to work in a collaborative manner across offices/teams