The Business Development manager will look after a portfolio of
existing clients with a view to developing a sustainable
“partner of choice” relationship and to foster growth
opportunities. They will also be fully reponsible for new business within their virtical
Account managers must ensure end delivery of services,
typically by coordinating resources and technology, and
then manage the client satisfaction to guarantee renewal
and extended usage of our services.
• A proven background and experience as an
Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales
Account Manager or another relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present
and influence key stakeholders at all levels within
• Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation
• Must have strong verbal and written skills.
• Self motivated and able to thrive in a results
• People orientated person with a strong desire to
be part of a successful team.
• Tenacity and perseverance
• Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM
software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with
emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for building and maintaining a
network of new and existing client decision makers.
• Operate as the primary point of contact for all matters
specific to your accounts.
• Establish new business opportunities and develop
strong and lasting partner relations hips with clients
by fostering trust and creating a strong knowledge of
businesses and sectors.
• Ensure the timely successful delivery of contractors
according to the clients needs and objectives.
• Develop a professional network of contacts that you
can rely on to fill vacancies for clients.
• Clearly communicate progress to internal and external
• Collaborate with the recruitment team to identify and
grow opportunities within market sector.
• Collaborate with recruitment teams to maximise up
and cross selling of services.