An attractive basic salary and bonus scheme plus a host of other benefits, including BUPA and an enhanced pension scheme, are on offer to a driven business development professional.
Priority Appointments is a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke servicing customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We are successful because we care about our customers, our reputation and each other! Our ambitious plans for growth means we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to generate new customers and rebuild relationships with lapsed customers, securing qualified permanent vacancies, contract and temporary assignments.
What’s the job?
• Achievement of set business performance objectives and KPIs for a defined geographical territory or business stream
• Development of fruitful and positive relationships with new and lapsed customers to maximise business potential
• Carrying out properly planned client meetings and sales presentations
• Attending conferences, networking and industry events and providing relevant feedback to the team and directors
• Preparation and delivery of quotes and proposals
• Upholding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
• Ensuring adherence to company standards, regulatory processes/procedures and the company pricing policy
• Keeping up to date with key competitors and changes within the marketplace
• Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
• Assisting the Business Director with operational and staff planning and development
Who we are looking for:
• A self-starter with a proven track record of winning business within the recruitment sector
• An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
• A mature and intelligent approach to selling
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A positive and tenacious attitude with an uncompromising passion for success
• Extensive social and business networks
• The ability to sell to different audiences including Business Owners, Board of Directors and HR Managers.
• An enthusiastic exponent of our values and ethics, with a customer-oriented approach to business who “leads by example” within the Priority Appointments team
• Must have a full UK driving licence and own transport
• A guide salary band of 27 - 35k pa plus attractive bonus scheme
• Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
• 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days
• Non-contributory private healthcare (BUPA and BHSF)
• Enhanced contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Perkbox employee benefits scheme
• Free parking
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this job please use the link, or give one of our friendly team a call on 01256 334 575.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme. Call us TODAY for more details.