We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 10 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
Are you an experienced Recruiter? Or maybe your looking for a change of career and your strength is your people skills? Do you have relentless commitment and a desire to succeed?
We are a solution's focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates. You must go beyond the expectations of the average Recruiter, we are a high performance business.
With new technology being rolled out and new inventions from our RD&I team, we are able to keep ahead of the curve. This is integral for us to continue to provide the best service to our customers and make the lives of our Consultants easier.
Our Compliance team is going through a phase of growth due to year on year performance. They are looking for an ambitious, 360 Recruiter, ideally with Compliance Recruitment experience to join a warm desk in their division. Team spirited, they have built a strong database with highly skilled candidates making your life easier with the ability to focus on new business, know the candidate pool is already in place. Your market focus will be Investment management but we are open to Consultants with knowledge of different sectors.
Does this sound like you and a business you want to be part of?
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- Opportunity to move internally, globally (offices in North America, Europe and APAC)
- Flexible working, we trust our Consultants to manage their diaries
Culture and Environment
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)