Contract Recruitment Consultant - Leeds
In 2018 the Cloud Team doubled in size across our UK and Boston offices and in 2019 we plan to do it all over again!
We are now expanding even further and looking for Recruitment Consultants at all levels to join us in our Boston Office and take advantage of the opportunities that come with being part of a rapidly growing Recruitment Business. If you are hardworking, passionate and refuse to be told something cannot be done then, you will fit right in.
At Cloud International our success is based on the core belief that if we provide the platform for members of our Team to achieve their financial, career and personal aspirations they will in turn provide a unique level of service across the markets in which we operate.
Helping you achieve your Financial Aspirations
• Uncapped Commission structure that pays up to 40%
• No Threshold - we will pay you Commission on every $ you earn
• 'Commission Accelerators' for outstanding achievements
• Market Leading Starting Salaries for Entry Level Applicants
• The opportunity to increase your basic salary through our Career Path
Advancing your Career Prospects
From day one you will be provided with a Career Path from Trainee right through to Director with Targets and required Training for each stage. If you achieve those milestones - broken down into Performance, Ability and Behaviour - you will be Promoted. It is as simple as that.
To give you the tools necessary to achieve those targets all Entry Level Applicants are enrolled into the Cloud Training Academy for the first 3 months. This includes classroom, social and practical learning and will give you the foundation for success. We have a fantastic track record of getting people up to speed by the end of their first quarter at Cloud. Beyond that you will be part of our lifelong Learning and Development philosophy that is tailored to your Personal Development Areas and the requirements of your role as you move from Trainee to Consultant to Senior and on to Management.
It is possible to start as a Trainee and be a Company Director within 4 years.
Achieving for Personal Goals
If people are successful at Cloud International we ensure that we reward them with Incentives and Benefits that allow them to achieve their personal goals.
• Travel - In 2017 members of our Team travelled to Miami, Madrid, Dublin and Munich, in 2018 Dubai, Atlantis Palm, Dublin and in so far in 2019, we see the teams heading to South Africa, Miami, Barcelona and Edinburgh! Not to mention, you will get to spend your first week of induction in our Leeds HQ in the UK.
• Health & Wellbeing - We provide every employee a Grokker License - an online Health Portal that helps you exercise more effectively and eat healthier. We also provide subsidised Gym Membership across almost all mainstream Gym Franchises.
• Food - We run Monthly Lunch Clubs in which high achievers are taken to the best restaurants that our home cities of London, Boston and Leeds have to offer.
• Charity - Our 'Cloud in the Community' initiative provides personal support and company involvement for any member of the Team who wishes to raise money for a cause close to their heart.
• Lifestyle - Be it Discounted Cinema Tickets, spot prizes including Hermes Ties or Mont Blanc pens or free Coffee from Caffe Nero we look to make the lives of our Team as fun and enjoyable as possible.
Our consultants have a lot of autonomy over how they run their business. In your first six months you will come up with a Business Plan that gives you your Targets and a clear roadmap to achieve them. At that point the role becomes very simple - to execute this plan.
You will do this through a variety of:
• Candidate Sourcing - using our extensive Database, the LinkedIn Recruiter License that all Consultants are provided with, attending Conferences or Networking Events and Advertising you will be tasked with finding the top Talent available in your market.
• Business to Business Selling - Recruitment is one of the most competitive markets to operate within and it will be your job to explain to clients why Cloud is different. The good news is that there is a lot that makes Cloud a unique proposition for the businesses we work with as demonstrated by our success.
• Managing the Interview Process - Once you have your Clients and Candidates a key part of the role is ensuring a smooth application process that ultimately ends with your Candidate being successful.
• Meetings - You will need to get out there and meet as many people as possible across your market to help build relationships that last.
• Business Development - As well as winning new Business it is crucial that you are always strengthening ties with our existing client base and we will show you exactly how to achieve that.
We can and will teach you the skills to achieve the above. What we cannot train is the attitude and application it takes to be successful. As well as enjoying our success at Cloud we work with intensity and desire to achieve that success in the first place. Our motto of 'Proud but Never Satisfied' sums up the work ethic of our team perfectly and if this makes sense to you then you are the sort of person we are looking for.