We're looking for an extremely driven recruiter that we can mould into a credible expert in one of our niche, high-billing emerging tech markets.
We are currently hiring a contract recruiter for our Workday (HCM) practice. Workday was recently voted #2 most innovative technology in the WORLD!! So, it's no surprise that you'll be joining our top UK biller in this market.
We recognise that recruitment is no longer about sitting behind a desk, making 100 calls a day, for the sake of hitting pointless KPI's. Therefore, your role will be centred around regular face to face networking, targeted business development and candidate marketing.
We're backed by industry leaders who know what it takes to be world-class in recruitment so you can be sure that you're working alongside and learning from THE BEST!
What could this role offer me?
- A platform dedicated to elite billing
- Working alongside the markets leading Workday recruiter
- Training in new era recruitment directly with one of our Co-founders
- Autonomy & no micro-management
- The opportunity for remote/flexible working
- A unique business model to help engage passive talent pools
- European travel and regular holiday incentives. Last year the whole company went to Madrid!
- Work for one of the most innovative technology agencies in the market today
- A LinkedIn recruiter license, laptop, Iphone, access to the latest tech, monthly socials, dress down culture.
What is the scope of the role?
- To become an expert in your dedicated niche technology market (focused on the contract marketplace)
- You will build a private network of candidates that you will track on a regular basis and offer career insights and other areas of added value that will help build your brand
- You will learn a new set of recruitment technology apps & tools that will help you ID, source and engage talent more effectively than the traditional tools currently used by most recruitment agencies
- You will be expected to be out of the office, meeting your clients and candidates as much as possible and networking via Meet Up events.
- This is a 360 role with autonomy to build your own desk how you work best. We will put a promotion plan in front of you after just 3 months to ensure you are able to progress in a direction that suits you.
Who are we looking for?
If you recognise that the recruitment industry needs to change and feel that you want to work for a forward-thinking agency that is moving with the times, then you should come and talk to us. Third Republic really fits people:
- That feel they are working for an agency that is becoming out of date
- Who want to develop modern recruitment techniques but aren’t getting them in their agency
- Who love recruitment but are not proud of how the industry operates today
- That like the idea of developing marketing, creative writing skills, and like tech
- Who enjoy the business development and sales side of 360 recruitment and love networking
- That are financially motivated and want to maximise their earnings
- Who care about their personal brand and want to become famous in their markets