£23,000 - £30,000 + Great Comms
Technology, IT, Recruitment
- Experienced Delivery Consultant?
- Bristol Based?
- Want to be a name rather than a number?
Then this might be the role for you.
My Client is a well-known recruiter in the Bristol area, currently recruiting for the technology sector.
Due to recent success and increased client base, they are now looking for a Delivery Consultant to join their team.
One of their main values is that they prefer to treat everyone as a name, and not just another number. They have been going for nearly half a decade and have seen great success in their relatively short time in the Bristol recruitment world, with some household names as exclusive clients.
They like to be more consultative than a 'bums-on seats' recruiter, having the best interests of their clients and candidates at heart. The team really believes in the core values of great service and an honest approach, which further explains their success.
What/Who they are looking for:
- A recruiter with at least 6 months of experience in delivery
- Basic knowledge of the tech sector
- An adult who can be left to do their own thing
- Someone who doesn't need KPIs to perform well
- Proficiency in Linkedin Recruiter or Boolean Searches
- Sales experience would be a bonus
About the role:
- Working closely with clients to gain a good understanding of their requirements
- Delivering relevant talent to said clients
- Being always up to date on current tech trends and patterns
- Handling the full interview process, providing assistance through every step for candidates
- Helping fine-tune the hiring format/process to ensure swift delivery
- Helping with larger projects throughout the company, as and when needed.
What's in it for you?
- A great basic salary
- Commission up to 35% with no threshold
- Quarterly bonus based on customer satisfaction
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- A clear progression structure based on performance
- Flexible working - 1 day a week minimum in the office
- Smart-Casual work attire every day
- 2 pm finish on a Friday
- Personal development and learning plan from the day you start
- Monthly and yearly incentives - trips abroad, nights out, the 'usuals'!
- A great tech stack.
Like the sound of it? Then apply today!