I am more than excited to be exclusively partnered with the biggest confectionery brand in the UK, well renowned for their excellent work culture; who are seeking a strategic and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing Digital team!
As the Digital Marketing Executive your main focus will be managing and executing the paid search and organic campaigns across SEO and performance marketing channels including PPC and Affiliate to ultimately drive traffic, sales and revenue!
• Supporting with the delivery of PPC activity
• Executing strategic and affiliate activity to drive sales and traffic
• Assisting to formulate display and retargeting campaigns working with various agencies
• PPC campaign framework planning
• Identifying new opportunities and partnerships across channels
• Build relationships with performance marketing partners and technology providers
• Support with referral scheme management and coordinate with affiliate activity
• Assist in formulating and the implementation of SEO on/off page improvements
• Deliver engaging and SEO optimised content
• Investigate competitors by analysing key words and SEO techniques
• Accumulating SEO research and recommendations to implement
• Analysing channel performance and communicating relevant insight
• Coorperate with the generation of reports
• Collaboratively work across internal teams to understand long term strategy for successful results!
The successful applicant
• 2 years digital marketing experience
• A huge passion for digital marketing/innovation
• Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Ads knowledge
• Results driven and obtain commercial awareness
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated, self-starter who is enthusiastic and keen to learn
• A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date
HUGE employee discount - incentive days out - Seasonal Gift Cards - Generous holiday allowance - Company Bonus Scheme - Pension - Share save and so much more!
If you're looking for a role with one of the most exciting, innovating and collaborating brands in the UK; where you have autonomy and able to progress and grow - then APPLY NOW