My client, based in Bradford, are currently seeking an experienced Digital Printer Operator to work in their busy printing facility. The successful candidate will have extensive print experience, with knowledge of fabric / textile printing highly advantageous.
- Operation of digital printing equipment
- Ensure quality of printed items is consistent throughout to minimise errors and rejections
- Ensuring the finished product matches the set requirements (inspecting the finished product, checking colour accuracy, conformance to specifications etc)
- Provide technical solutions as required for bulk production of different types of printing
- Be responsible for the end product and have an understanding of pre-print digital files
- Has a technical background with knowledge of digital print and printer operation (essential)
- Is ideally experienced in textiles / fabric printing, preferably dye sublimation and pigment printing (highly desirable)
- Understands the importance of accurate print output and has a keen eye for detail
- Has knowledge of creating designs to execute on a digital printer (CAD/Adobe) along with basic knowledge of file and image conversion
- Can multi-task, prioritising their work where possible to meet demanding deadlines
The salary for this role is based on experience up to £30,000 plus benefits, based on experience.
This role is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm on a full-time basis. This is an immediate start for the successful candidate.