My client is an industry leading print business, established over 60 years ago they are a pioneer within the marketing and communications side of the industry. Based at their Runcorn facility, they are currently seeking experienced Digital Print professionals to join their print department.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder with excellent pre-existing industry acquired skills; ideally with experience in setting up and running Canon, HP, and Ricoh equipment. Knowledge of digital print is highly desirable in this role alongside the natural ability to work in a high-volume fast paced production environment.
This role is working on a rolling weekly shift pattern of earlies, afternoons, and nights.
6am-2pm (Mon-Fri), 2pm-10pm (Mon-Fri), and 10pm-6pm (Sun-Thu).
Some flexibility around these hours is required in this role as overtime is regularly available and is paid at 1.75x base rate.
• Has the ability to manage expectations around timescales and deliverables
• Can work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
• Has a proactive approach to work – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure business efficiency
• Can communicate effectively and build rapport with all departments across the business and with external suppliers
• Be flexible with their attitude towards work and task allocation, ensuring client demands are met at all times
Salary + Benefits
Salary negotiable based on experience, plus benefits including overtime paid at 1.75x base rate, excellent private pension scheme, competitive holiday allowance (25 days), and more.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.