The Data Science and AI jobs market is growing rapidly and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. This is great for us and means we need YOU to help fill these roles with the brightest minds around.
We’re looking for someone to join a successful team and help make them even more so. You’ll be working within a collaborative team, researching and sourcing great candidates for a variety of interesting organisations.
We’re global recruiters in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, the companies we work with clients vary in size, from stealth mode start-ups to large corporates, but all have one thing in common…they’re changing the world we live in. From building driverless vehicle technology, designing software to help predict and cure cancer, to developing AI assistants. If you’re passionate about technology and genuinely want to make a real difference in your next role, we want to hear from you!
- You’ll work on the full 360 recruitment cycle; from building relationships with companies that are changing the world, to researching, resourcing, and qualifying the people that are helping them achieve this.
- You’ll focus on a specialist market ensuring that you accumulate niche knowledge from the start and will work on search assignments globally.
- You love to research and can use a variety of different methods to headhunt, and you use these techniques to search and engage with candidates that are sometimes difficult to find.
- You’ll establish a strong network of long-standing high-calibre clients and will pride yourself on providing exceptional service to each and every one of them.
- You’re already clued up on the technical recruitment world, and you don’t shy away from senior-level negotiations.
- Lastly, you’re a great problem solver who’s motivated by an intellectually stimulating recruitment environment and wants to help make a difference to the world!
What you can expect
- Not only do we offer a friendly, collaborative and innovative culture but we also boast a strong salary and commission package.
- Heavy investment in technology including – iMacs, Bullhorn, LinkedIn RPS, Social Media marketing, and more tools to help you be more productive!
- Even heavier investment in you.
- Regular training, performance management guidance and real opportunities for internal progression as the business grows.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), an extra day for your birthday, and duvet days.
- Extended lunchtime allowance twice a week for gym goers or pamper sessions!
- ?Short term incentives include lunch clubs, MVP awards, Wheel of Fortune, Holidays, Global Conferences.
- We want you to stick around, so we offer long term service and milestone achievement rewards including tech gadgets, personal gifts, holidays and weekend breaks in the UK, Europe and Globally.
- ?No suits and ties please – every day is smart casual!
- ?Early Friday finishes…every Friday!
- ?We’re a social bunch – so get ready for regular team building days, charity events, lunchtime learning sessions and regular socials.
For an informal chat about how Big Cloud could be the ideal workplace for you please get in touch.