UV Printer – Number 2
An Industry leading, well established Tech company are on the lookout for an experienced Number 2 printer operator, ideally with experience in using Mimaki UV Printers and associated RIP software. Based in North Manchester, the business has been established for over 20 years and have since gone from strength to strength.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an already experienced Printer Operator to utilise their existing print knowledge, operating Mimaki equipment in an interesting alternative manner within a specialised marketplace. Joining the business as a key member of a small team, being committed to the future growth and development of the business is key for this position, as there are excellent opportunities for progression within the department.
- Working closely with the Lead Technician to ensure the smooth operation of Mimaki UV print equipment and associated software
- Using the manufacturers RIP software, AutoCad and Adobe software
- Ensuring all end product output is of a high standard, recognising any quality issues and swiftly reporting to the Lead Technician where required
- Stand in for the Lead Technician when appropriate to run equipment in a safe manner whilst ensuring optimum output
- Ensuring the department has sufficient stock of required materials to complete orders
- Working closely with other areas of the business when required
- Experience of operating Mimaki UV Printers highly beneficial
- Understanding of Cad design and Adobe software essential
- Keen to progress and develop on their existing industry knowledge
- Can work well as part of a small team, as well as independently
- Can effectively communicate with all areas of the business
- IT literate
Salary & Benefits
The company offer modern and comfortable working conditions, the business operates strictly on a Monday to Friday basis so you won’t be expected to work any unsociable hours or weekends.
The salary for this role is up to £20,000 based on experience, plus fantastic benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, onsite parking, and more.
Due to the location of the business, having your own transport is essential.
This role is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch for immediate consideration.