My client are an innovative, forward thinking business who are currently seeking an experienced Print Estimator to add to their technical team. The company are due to relocate from Dorset to Romsey, Hampshire in the Summer, so finding someone within commuting distance to Romsey is desired.
Within this role you will be supporting the MD and sales team with quoting general litho and digital print, high quality packaging solutions along with branded business gifts. Previous experience and knowledge obtained within the print industry is required in order to hit the ground running in this role.
- To accurately produce client estimates in an efficient and timely manner
- To work collaboratively with the sales team and MD in the production of estimates to win new business
- Liaise with and build relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business
- To work to agreed estimating targets within given timescales
- To ensure all estimates meet customer and company specified requirements and quality standards
- Pulling together estimates of multi-component packages
- In depth knowledge of the estimating process
- Sound working knowledge of computer systems, particularly Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Excellent time management skills - self-motivated and able to work strictly to deadlines
- A helpful and co-operative attitude
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing work priorities with the ability to work under pressure
- Experience in using Print Logic management system is highly beneficial
Salary + Benefits
This is a full-time, permanent position working 40 hours Monday to Friday during standard office hours.
The salary for this role is up to £30,000 based on experience plus benefits including 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), plus company pension.
Please apply by sending your CV through this advert for immediate consideration.