Our journey began in September 2014 when Justin, Chris, and David took the plunge and left an established company and headed to Shoreditch with a unified vision to launch a digital-first recruitment business with the underlying vision to become London’s Number 1 Digital Recruitment Company.
Now having grown into our fourth office, we are currently 18 people across three sectors (Digital Advertising, Digital Marketing, Analytics) and we recruit Permanent and Contract talent.
Our 2021 vision is to be a company of 40 people, as clear market leaders in each of the digital verticals that we recruit into.
For us, the ambition is to be an employer the team wants to work for. Enjoying your work is a fundamental right that is missing from so many environments today and is one of our three key values (Collaborate, Improve, Enjoy).
Digital Marketing Team
Pivotal has had a very successful first four years. We have established ourselves as market leaders within the Digital Marketing industry and we have established PSL relationships with leading Global Media Agencies, Brands, Media Owners, Advertising Technology and Programmatic Platforms.
After only two years, in November 2016 Pivotal won the award for Best Niche Agency and the Marketing & Advertising Recruitment Awards, for our work within the digital advertising industry.
Our client base is a healthy mixture of:
Media Agencies – some of the largest, most well-known Media companies globally
Brands – brands that have brought marketing in-house and hire for digital talent
This is a truly unique opportunity:
- To join an established agency that is renowned as a market leader
- To join an ambitious company on an upward trajectory – and to play a key part in the journey
- To work within a highly specialist team
- To become a subject matter expert and for your work to be truly valued
- You’ll join a team with existing PSL’s in place
- Because of the fast-growth in this space, you’ll have an opportunity to build relationships with exciting new companies who are looking to launch and scale
- To be healthily compensated for your hard work
- Pivotal is growing our 360-recruitment team and we will work with this individual to learn to master all elements of a top billing recruiter from working directly with clients to delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Win new clients and grow your own client portfolio
- Develop new business opportunities with clients and give them an unrivaled service
- Building upon the relationships that we have across our core client base
- Work with Pivotal’s client base to develop strategically important accounts by offering value-led account management
- Submerge yourself in the industry in order to understand the latest technology trends and employment destinations
- Become a market-leading recruiter
- Research your market to identify and develop relationships with the best talent in the market
- Be able to engage and effectively influence both candidates and clients
- Meet set targets and deliver on requirements
- Embrace and use of internal technologies and become a technology evangelist for the business
Why Work For Pivotal
- There are many benefits of working at Pivotal!
- Structured career development plan – individual “Pivotal Plan”
- Investment in external training
- A strong brand behind you
- PSL status with many of the largest media companies globally
- Demonstrated 40% growth year on year since starting in 2014
- High staff retention
- Market-leading monthly commission structure
- Quarterly Bonuses and High Achievers Club
- Annual Bonuses and Annual Prize for Top Biller
- Flexible hours – 8-9am start and 5-6pm finish
- Friday early finishes
- Monthly Friday lunches
- Investment in Wellbeing
- Amazing new offices
- Team nights out
- Lots of additional benefits and perks
What are we looking for?
- 12+ months successful 360 recruitment experience
- Either digital recruitment or sales recruitment experience
- Some who operates in “cause” not “effect” (glass half full!)
- Track record of successfully winning new client relationships
- A consultative influencer and negotiator with an articulate approach
- Team player
- Passionate about all things digital, technology & marketing related
- An individual who can demonstrate a collaborative approach when doing business
- You take pride and value your personal brand within the industry
- You take accountability for your own sales performance and are self-motivated to achieve targets
- A “people’s person” – this is marketing after all (not finance!)