IC Resources is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Electronics Division. The successful recruitment consultant will be joining one of the top recruitment agencies within the Semiconductor and Electronics industry. We have grown exponentially in recent years and still we see an increased demand on our business and resources. As a result, IC Resources is seeking a motivated and determined permanent recruitment consultant.
Due to the team dynamic, this position is suitable for an experienced sales/customer services consultant or graduate to join our ambitiously growing Electronics Division. The role will involve recruiting for permanent engineers across the UK and Europe in all industries with the opportunity to progress and further your career with a specific path that suits you. Please note previous recruitment experience is not essential, but sales/ customer support experience would be useful.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Resilience, determination and career-mindedness
* Demonstrable evidence of achievement
* Experience interacting with customers/ clients
* Proof of pro-activity and opportunity creation
* Knowledge of the realities of a business career
* Be local to the Reading/ Theale area, there are good public transport links to the office, but a free car park is also available.
The opportunity will open the door to a unique and vibrant recruitment environment offering a competitive salary with a market leading commission structure. It will allow you to receive the high rewards you deserve in a sales environment without the heavy use of KPI's and you will be provided with full training and career development.
We take a long-term view of people development and are interested in hearing from people who have decided that recruitment is for them. We do NOT operate a hire/ fire mentality and we truly believe you will benefit from what you decide to put into this position. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person. Most important is that you are highly organised, confident, motivated and willing to learn the technology in the area you will be working. An interest in technology is an enormous benefit! For someone looking to move into a fast-paced field with great earning potential, this is a great opportunity.
Benefits for you:
· Fantastic modern, intelligent working atmosphere
· Quarterly lunch club targets and annual sales events
· An industry leading commission structure
· Free fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee and a table tennis table
· Rising holiday allowance
· Free Fitness classes every Tuesday and Thursday
· 39.5 hour week
Salary and commission structure will be discussed during the interview process.
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0118 988 1157