Graduate / Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
This is a unique opportunity to be an integral part in the continued expansion of one of the fastest growing IT recruitment organisations in Europe, backed by investors with proven track records in taking businesses from start-up to multi-million revenue.
We are 100% committed to the investment in the training and development of our Consultants ensuring that each employee has the best toolkit we can give them to build a highly successful career with us. This includes providing each individual with top of the range software and systems as well as enrolling them on our industry-leading training academy from day one.
Our plan is to build the business around our employees and we are determined to be market leaders in what we do. We have offices in Leeds, London and Boston, USA and have a planned office opening next year.
What’s in it for me?
• Extremely competitive basic starting salary
• Uncapped industry leading commission scheme that pays up to 40%
• International transfer opportunities (Boston, USA)
• Industry-Leading In-house training – combination of board room, one to one and practical learning (We have brought in key figures from one the fastest growing recruitment companies of the last 10 years to design and implement our Training Academy.)
• Cash bonuses & incentives
• 'Commission Accelerators' for outstanding achievements
• Monthly Lunch Club - High achievers will be taken for lunch at some of the country's best restaurants. Last week we went to Gordon Ramsey’s restaurant at the Savoy
• Quarterly Holiday Incentives - The more we bill, the better they are! This year’s Q1 incentive is for South Africa, last year we went to Dubai, Milan and Dublin.
• Early finish on Fridays
• Rapid Career Progression continuous learning and development offered up to Director Level
We do not look for skill set, as we can give you all the knowledge you need to become a successful recruiter. Instead we look for mindset as this is something we cannot teach.
To be successful in this role you will need to be resilient, have a strong work ethic, be confident and not afraid to step out of your comfort zone, have an entrepreneurial outlook, with a determination to succeed.
We work Europeans markets so applicants who speak German, Dutch or French as well as English are highly desirable.
If you feel you have the above qualities, please get in touch to have the chance to be part of this amazing opportunity.