Uncapped commission, incentives, a basic of up to 28k pa with a realistic OTE of 35-65k plus many other benefits are on offer to a business development focused Recruitment Consultant.
Priority Appointments is a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke servicing customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We specialise in placing people within the Manufacturing, Distribution and Engineering sectors because we understand the needs of businesses operating in these high-pressure environments, where access to the right skills at the right time is key. We do this by fully understanding our clients’ resourcing needs and absolutely love meeting them face to face so we can build strong relationships, as well as see first-hand what the working environment is like so we can find the perfect person for them.
As our specialist Manufacturing and Engineering Recruitment Consultant, you will be building and nurturing relationships with manufacturing and precision engineering companies within the M3 corridor focusing on permanent roles such as Welders, CNC Machinists, Solderers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Quality Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers and Maintenance Engineers.
We live by our core values which means we understand that every business is different and we treat each of our clients in a way that works for them. We consider ourselves to be an extension of their teams whilst maintaining the highest standards of client care and only ever send them candidates who we feel are up to the job and will fit straight in. If you are an exponent of these values, you will fit in well!
You will be joining an experienced team of motivated consultants who have a passion for delivering best in class service to both our candidates and clients. But it’s not all hard work, we have a fun and sociable working environment and thoroughly enjoy celebrating our successes!
What’s the job?
• A 240 role (client development and service delivery) with accountability for mid to senior permanent roles where you will build and grow your client base and revenues
• Capitalising on all business development opportunities through account management, networking and new business initiatives
• Conducting client meetings and presentations
• Ensuring delivery of personal KPIs and financial targets
Who we are looking for?
• An experienced Recruiter within the Engineering or Manufacturing sectors with a demonstrable track record of generating revenue from business development initiatives and account management
• A natural relationship builder with an extensive network of contacts on LinkedIn and other platforms
• A self-starter with excellent influencing skills
• Someone who is used to juggling multiple tasks at the same time, i.e. able to fulfil current client requirements whilst always keeping an eye on your pipeline - we call it plate spinning!
• An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
• A fan of our values, ethics and customer orientated approach to business
• Live within a 20 mile radius of Basingstoke and be a driver who’s keen to explore this geographical area with new business in mind!
• A guide salary of up to 28k plus uncapped commission
• Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
• 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days (plus bank holidays)
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Non-contributory Private Healthcare
• Perkbox Benefits Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Free parking
• Central Basingstoke location
How to Apply – Recruitment Consultant – Manufacturing & Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this job please include a covering letter along with your CV explaining why you are the ideal person to be our new specialist Manufacturing & Engineering Recruitment Consultant and what skills and attributes you can bring to the role.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme. Call us TODAY for more details.