Uncapped commission, incentives, a basic salary guide of up to 28k with a realistic OTE of 35-60k
Up to 27 days holiday per year, private healthcare, plus many other benefits are on offer.
Priority Appointments is a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke servicing customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey. We specialise in placing people within the Manufacturing, Distribution and Engineering sectors.
We are currently looking for a 240 Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for bringing in temporary, contract and permanent office-based vacancies from local businesses. You will need boundless energy, enthusiasm and a proactive approach to seeking out new business as well as providing exemplary service to our existing clients.
You will be joining an experienced team of motivated consultants who have a passion for delivering best in class service to both our candidates and clients. But it’s not all hard work, we have a fun and sociable working environment and thoroughly enjoy celebrating our successes!
What’s the job?
• A 240 role (client development and service delivery) with accountability for bringing in temporary and permanent office-based opportunities from companies within a 25 mile radius of Basingstoke
• Responsibility for business development to build and grow your client base and revenue
• Running a desk that has plenty of scope to grow
• Conducting client meetings and presentations
• Ensuring delivery of personal KPIs and financial targets
Who we are looking for?
• Whilst we would love you to be an experienced Recruiter, you could come from a target related background where you've demonstrated a real talent for relationship building and revenue generation
• A self-starter with excellent influencing skills
• Someone who is used to juggling multiple tasks at the same time, i.e. able to fulfil current client requirements whilst always keeping an eye on your pipeline - we call it plate spinning!
• An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
• A fan of our values, ethics and customer orientated approach to business
• You must be a driver who’s keen to explore this geographical area with new business in mind!
• A guide salary of up to 28k pa plus uncapped commission
• Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
• 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days
• Non-contributory Private Healthcare (after probationary period)
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Perkbox Benefits Scheme
• Life assurance
• Free parking
• Central Basingstoke location
How to Apply – Recruitment Consultant – Office & Commmercial Division
If you are interested in applying for this job please include a covering letter along with your CV explaining why you are the ideal person to be our new Recruitment Consultant within our Industrial & Technical division and what skills and attributes you can bring to the role.
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ scheme. Call us TODAY for more details.