At Venturi, we pride ourselves on putting our people first. We are one of the UK's fastest-growing pure IT agencies, recognised by our peers as one of the best in the industry and we’re listed in the HOT 100, Top 500 and Fast50. We’re dedicated to connecting technology’s greatest talent with the world’s leading companies.
As a dedicated Delivery Consultant and as part of the Venturi team you will in turn be rewarded with working in one of the best working environments in recruitment, have a base salary and uncapped commission structure to match and be rewarded with our unrivalled benefits package. Our UK offices are a 1-minute walk from Wilmslow train station which is easily commutable from Manchester Piccadilly.
As a Delivery Consultant, you will be working to ensure Delivery to Key Accounts across the Permanent or Contract Division. Primarily acting as a support function for Senior or Principal Consultants.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality candidates across several Accounts
- Resourcing for numerous Contract/Permanent roles at one time – Utilising major Job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, Bullhorn Database, exploring candidate referrals and utilising insight in the market
- Communicating effectively with potential and existing candidates daily
- Managing the Interview process from start to end on the candidate side.
- Understanding each job requirement by cooperating effectively with the Senior / Principal Consultant
- Writing and placing adverts
- Sorting and matching Advert response
- Preparing CV’s to send out
- Liaising with existing clients when needed, providing excellent customer service and rapid response to queries/needs
- Attending client meetings alongside Venturi representatives
Why work for Venturi?
- Clear routes to succeed including fast track career progression from Delivery Consultant to Account Management Directorships
- We’re proud to offer generous, uncapped and personal commission structures for all our consultants, endless earning potential, with commission paid monthly.
- With in-house, industry-leading training, we invest in your career and nurture the potential in everybody. We support every individual’s career wishes.
- A management team that genuinely wants to see you succeed with your external personal goals.
- We are an international brand, with relocation support allowing you to realise your dreams of seeing the world – there are many ways to develop your career within Venturi.
- 3pm finish on Fridays, "Work from home Wednesdays", flexible lunchtimes, and as our treat, you have your birthday off.
- Weekly socials and incentives including annual super trips to reward and celebrate our teams, recognising great effort and success.
- You’ll gain an extensive friendship base, where everyone looks out for each other and is on call for your support 24/7.
- Excellent Commission structure (uncapped and one of the best in the industry)
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays & office closure during the Christmas period
- Early finish on a Friday (15:00)
- Mobile Phone (fully expensed)
- Monthly & Annual “Top Biller” awards
- Additional days holiday per annum for any Charity work completed
- Additional days holiday for your Birthday
- Lunch Clubs in some of the best restaurants in the country
- Super trip incentives including trips away to Las Vegas, New York, Ibiza, Barcelona
- Regular additional team incentives including days at the races, spa days, weekend breaks for you and your partner and many more monthly.
- Multiple promotion days a year
So, are you self-motivated, with good communication skills? Do you have the hunger, drive, dedication and ambition to succeed in a target and delivery focussed environment? Are you prepared to put in a lot of hard work to earn £100,000 in 3 years’ time? If the answer to those questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our Glassdoor, Instagram, Facebook and careers page and see what our employees have to say! So, if you are interested in exploring a career as a Delivery Consultant with Venturi then please apply below for a confidential discussion.