Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying
both active and passive candidates in line with job
specifications provided by our clients or sales
• Ownership of Contractor /Temporary candidates and
• Communicate regularly with the Delivery Manager on
progress with the role, specifically highlighting any
specific challenges and proposing solutions.
• Ensure the most appropriate database searches and
external adverts are actioned with suitable candidates
being telephoned to qualify availability, suitability and
• Arranging interviews for candidates and sending
out preparation details.
• Network and build talent pools where necessary and
ensure that referrals from candidates are gathered and
• Discuss vacancies with Hiring Managers to ensure a full
and accurate understanding of the role .
• Creating a positive and fun working environment for
you and your colleagues.
• To be self?motivated, driven by achieving targets,
have great attention to detail and to want a career in
• A background in recruitment is not essential
but experience working within a team and
working within a target driven environment
would be advantageous.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Great attention to detail in both reading and
• Polished individual who is capable of working
with Hiring Managers, Contractors & Temps
and Client Stakeholders.
• Target orientated personality – competitive
• Ability to learn and a desire for selfdevelopment
• Tenacity and perseverance
• Familiarity with Microsoft software (Word,
• Sense of humour to deal with the inevitable
setbacks within the role
• Outgoing personality and a desire to be part
of a successful team