Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The Experienced Hire Recruitment Team is a group of highly specialist talent acquisition professionals who advise and partner with our business groups in recruiting diverse talent into Accenture.
The core responsibility of a Recruitment Specialist is to provide end-to-end delivery of the recruitment process whilst partnering with senior stakeholders to provide innovative sourcing strategies and effective talent acquisition plans. The Recruitment Specialist will report into the UK Consulting Lead and be responsible for providing metrics and reporting updates to ensure we are tracking against the overall talent plans.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Partner with Talent Supply Chain, HR, Reward and the wider recruitment team to understand the full demand picture and put strategies into place to successfully fill the demand over the financial year
· Manage the full candidate experience for sizeable business groups whilst also partnering with stakeholders to ensure a strong relationship is built with senior recruitment sponsors
· Develop innovative and effective sourcing and candidate engagement strategies for your relevant stakeholders with the view of presenting this to your recruitment sponsors within the business
· Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
· Collate market research and provide insight to wider business stakeholders on talent pool sizing, competitor information and market challenges
· Drive Accenture’s Inclusion & Diversity agenda across recruitment strategies to ensure we, as a business are hitting our targets throughout the financial year and continuing as market leader in this space
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience - ideally within a professional services environment.
· Experience managing diverse stakeholders to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans.
· An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
· Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies.
· Collaborative team player – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
· Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills in both dealing with candidates and external suppliers
· Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
· An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration is preferable.
· Experience with Excel Reporting would be highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.