LONDON BASED OR FULLY REMOTE BASED OPPORTUNITY
Our client, is a specialist IT & Technology recruitment agency providing exceptional talent to leading brands and fast growing startups across the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. They are a high performing agency with an exceptional reputation in their markets and they are focused on providing superior levels of service to their candidates and clients.
The Recruitment Team Leader will be tasked with building and growing a high performing team quickly over the next 18 months once they have established a strong client base. This role will work closely with the Founder of the business and be integral in the future growth of the organisation.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Demonstrated billing results of over £200k per annum
• Ideally IT contract recruitment experience however open to permanent focused Recruiters
• Experience in recruiting IT roles in either the UK, USA or Europe
• Prior experience in managing a team, or experience in mentoring and developing junior Recruiters
• Hands on Billing Manager, someone who wants to lead from the front
• Commercially minded with a drive to deliver exceptional service to clients and candidates
• Ambitious, driven to be involved in a growing organisation and looking to be part of a journey.
Our client has built cutting edge technology and marketing automation saving you time to focus on building strong relationships with clients and candidates. This role can either be based in London or be fully remote as the client is focused on building a flexible recruitment agency that supports fully remote working. It is for an immediate start as they can onboard quickly and remotely.
On offer is a strong base salary alongside commission up to 30% (as well as team over ride) and multiple other benefits including incentive lunches and trips, discounted gym and yoga memberships, pension plan and private health insurance. To find out more about this and other recruitment opportunities don’t hesitate to apply today!
• Work from home opportunities • Bonus scheme • Casual dress • Flexible working hours • Private medical/dental insurance • Subsidised gym membership Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year Education: • Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)