Daniel Marks is an award winning, independently owned, specialist headhunting firm based in London, Los Angeles and New York. We have six specialist Divisions covering a range of Marketing, Advertising, Creative and Digital specialisms: Account Management, Planning & Strategy, Creative, Clientside, Technology, Project Management & Production positions on a Permanent and Fixed-term contract basis. We work across the Marketing and Communications spectrum from leading Creative Agencies and Tech Start-ups, through to major brands in the FMCG, Retail and Media space.
Define the Need, Decide the Action, Design a Plan and Deliver the Solution.
LIVING OUR VALUES
Quality, Integrity, Delivery & Expertise. We are founded on Quality of service and demand our staff have Integrity in an ethical approach to recruitment. We aim to Deliver every time with a solution based on our industry Expertise.
Join a busy, Creative & Clientside team and a hot desk at a specialist recruitment agency in London with scope for rapid progression and a generous commission structure. Our Clientside team are currently looking to bring on a Senior Consultant to take full ownership of marketing roles with our Clientside & Agency clients. Working on permanent jobs. The desk already has lots of established clients and regular jobs coming in, and there’s definite potential for growth here. You will be helping experienced candidates to secure their ideal role within top brands and the world’s best independent and network agencies. You’ll be working with passionate, creative candidates, clients and colleagues – this is a busy and growing desk.
• Taking full responsibility for the Marketing desk, keeping your own knowledge updated on changes within the market and relevant industry news, and advising clients and candidates of the market
• Working in a 360-recruitment capacity, managing processes from start-to-finish; taking briefs from clients, sourcing talent, guiding candidates through the recruitment process and offer management
• Reviewing portfolios and assessing suitability of candidates for different clients
• Managing both clients and candidates – attracting new talent and nurturing key candidate and client relationships
• Business development – driving new business, acquiring new clients and cross-selling with the rest of the Creative team
• Regularly registering and interviewing candidates and ensuring a successful recruitment process, including aftercare
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with a solid background in recruitment who has a keen interest in the creative and design world and understands its importance within the marketing industry.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A proven track-record of working with candidates and clients, and successfully managing the recruitment process from start-to-finish
• Highly skilled in sales and negotiation; excellent phone manner and attention to detail
• Experience in database management and networking at both events and via social media channels such as LinkedIn
• Comfortable assessing portfolios and understanding the creative landscape to identify strong design talent from candidate work
• Enthusiastic personality and a ‘team player’ mentality
• Willingness to continually develop and advance, meeting your targets
• A strong work-ethic
LIFE AT DANIEL MARKS
With 25 experienced Consultants in our London office, we are dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations and thrive on delivering a service that’s professional but with personality. We manage permanent and freelance roles, from Junior level to C-Suite for the worlds’ leading agencies and brands. Our specialist divisions include marketing, creative, planning & strategy, production and client services. Industry Schemes Daniel Marks have launched and run annually include the Big Bang Creative Internship Scheme and The Planning Academy to provide opportunities for young talent from diverse backgrounds looking to get a start in the industry.
JOIN THE TEAM
Based 5 minutes from Holborn, we are a very friendly and social company – we have monthly socials, great Christmas and Summer parties, and regular incentives and rewards including company trips abroad, and spot prizes. We offer a competitive salary and a generous commission structure, as well as a benefits package which includes discount gym membership, travel, insurance and cinema tickets, as well as fresh fruit twice a week and an annual allowance of ‘duvet days’.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF JOINING US
• Base salary range: £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
• Uncapped bonus scheme
• Regular competitions and incentive schemes
• The Office Group Membership
• Company expensed Apple iPhone
• Holiday: 25 days basic holiday
• Extra day off on Birthday and office closed between Xmas and New Year (up to 4 days)
• Added training and development programme