55,000 - 60,000
Database administration, SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL
I am working with one of the UK's largest food production companies that are looking to bring on a Senior Database Administrator to their rapidly growing, multi-tiered IT department.
You will report into the Infrastructure Team Leader and Accurately apply your technical knowledge to ensure the protection, availability and accessibility of all business data assets stored on and integrated by the SQL Server Platform.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and support provisioning, monitoring and optimization components for the SQL Server Platform used to support Business critical databases.
- Provide technical support, responding user questions, analyzing performance, and documenting problems related to the SQL Server Platform implementation in all deployment environments
- Develop and support integration components for the SQL Server Platform used to transport data between distributed, heterogeneous Business systems
- Suggest ongoing improvements to the SQL Server Platform whilst adhering to the agreed architecture principles.
Who you are:
- Experience of working as a SQL Server administrator on SQL 2016 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server qualifications
- Good T-SQL coding
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on business objectives
- Adaptable, with a positive & flexible attitude to a changing environment
- Experience of using PowerShell
Benefits package includes:
- Up to £60k
- Flexible working (based out of South Northamptonshire office)
- 31 Days Holiday
- 3% Pension
- Life Insurance
- Various lifestyle benefits, including wellbeing resources
- Personal development through regular training sessions with senior members of staff
If you are interested or want to know more (including seeing the full client job brief), send me a message, DM, call me - whatever is easiest. Having an up-to-date CV to hand is ideal, but if you haven't got one immediately, we can still chat through the position, and you can learn more.
Every applicant will receive a response. We sometimes make mistakes and miss things from CVs, so you will be given an opportunity to receive feedback and discuss the role in more detail if you feel necessary. We encourage anyone who feels they are suitable to apply, we love seeing diversity in our applicants. We use specialist technology to ensure there is no gender bias in our adverts.