My client is a print and visual communications business based in East Yorkshire. Due to continued growth, they’re currently seeking an experienced Senior Purchaser to join the business as a core member of the commercial department. This role gives flexibility in that the candidate can choose to be based in office either in Hull or Howden, as well as the possibility for some remote working at managers discretion.
Within this role the successful candidate will be expected to support the supervisor by ensuring the continued flow of supplied materials and goods to the company through efficient stock control.
- Process all order requisitions accurately in a timely manner and in accordance with all company procedures.
- Use the stock control system to order products in order to meet regular changing production requirements.
- Order special products in exact required quantities in accordance with works instruction details.
- Specify all purchases related to customer orders and production items accurately and in a timely manner.
- Record all goods returned to suppliers in a timely manner to ensure accurate accounting.
- Proactively ensure goods ordered arrive on time and chase delivery /POD where appropriate.
- Provide administrative assistance to the warehouse during stocktaking as required.
- Knowledge and experience of materials associated with print & packaging
- Flexible and adaptable approach to rapidly changing work priorities and an ability to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
Salary + Benefits
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 based on experience, plus benefits including private pension, 23 days holidays plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service), flexible working conditions and much more.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role