We are looking for experienced Tech Recruiters to grow our contract and perm teams!
Do you have between 1.5 months to 3 years recruitment experience in tech or within any other market (infrastructure, pharma, retail, rec2rec, energy, finance or other) but have a passion to move into the tech world and be part of the digital movement that is everchanging and developing?!
Whats in it for you
The Successful candidate will have the chance to work with a group of highly skilled recruiters within our Contracts or Perm team in one of these specialist areas; Open source, Microsoft .Net, Infrastructure.
As a specialist Technology consultant you will be responsible for sourcing the highest level of staffing in the market and engaging them with the career opportunities. Filling niche digital requirements and building international project teams.
A constant learning culture for whatever level you’re at, with access to an expert in Head of Learning and Development team that has over 23 years of experience in Recruitment.
Work Hard, Celebrate Success and Make a Difference.
We're not a frantic, box ticking recruitment agency with phone times and irrelevant KPIs. We're a grown-up, commercial company who operate solely in the best interests of our clients.
We hire based on potential and attitude; we don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach. We believe if you have the drive, motivation and a real passion in digital you will succeed with us at Arrows.
• INCENTIVES: Opportunities to work in existing and new territories in Europe and beyond, Annual ‘Exec Clubs’(Miami, Ibiza, Vegas & many more), Annual Ski Trip, Monthly ‘Lunch Clubs’, Corporate hospitality days.
• HEALTH & WELLBEING: Cycle to Work scheme, Gym Membership, Free Fruit and Breakfast, Office Massages, Sports days, Company Football 5-a-side team Bike & Run club.
• CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We have a strong partnership with War Child a charity who raises money for the protection and support of vulnerable children around the world. We have raised £50,000 since April 2019. Its is also a way of connecting with our customers in a different way to purely providing a service.
• EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT: 'AGG Ventures': you’re encouraged to share ideas and innovations that shape both your destiny and that of the company
• FUN: You’ll join teams of likeminded individuals who share in the energetic and progressive culture to make our time together far more enjoyable, whether that’s regular BBQs, Sports Days, (friendly!) ping pong tournaments, Ski Trips or beers/ drinks every Friday afternoon.
Why Join Arrows group?
We’ve built a award winning business and have accomplished in becoming one of the most trusted tech brands in the UK.
We grow and innovate blue-chip brands to transform their businesses, and approach their challenges with fresh ideas and customised solutions.
We invest in Training and Development at all levels not just trainees. You will be continuously developed throughout your career with us, which will take you from Graduate to Director and beyond.
• REWARDS: Competitive salary from £23,000 to £50,000+ dependent on experience, annual leave from 23 days holiday (plus one additional day for each year of service).
• COMMISSION SCHEME: 10%-30% paid monthly.
• FINANCIAL BENEFITS: Company Share Option Scheme, Company Pension, Season Ticket Loans, Mortgage and Savings advice, Childcare Vouchers & Private Healthcare.
• TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: You receive a comprehensive and structured training & development programme (70/20/10) including our Olympic-inspired High Performance Academy with our award winning trainer who has over 20 years’ experience in Recruitment. No matter your level & experience we believe in continuous learning & continuously striving to improve employees skills.
• CAREER PROGRESSION: All employees are given a tailored AGG career document empowering all employee to see exactly how they can progress.
Key Words: digital recruiter, senior consultant, account manager, stakeholder, HR, hiring, technology, recruitment, IT, .net, Java, Java script, Agile, Delivery manager, BA, Graduate, IT recruiter, sales, BD, specialist hiring, Open source, Infrastructure, Buisness Development.