Salary up to £38k
My client, based in West Yorkshire, are seeking experienced Signage Fabricator. This business produces a variety of signage - from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop front signage, fascias, banners and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience already within this field within a fabrication environment.
- Fabricate signs in a range of materials including acrylic, aluminium, timber and a range of plastics
- Working closely as a part of a team as well as independently to produce a high-quality end product
- Has experience in the fabrication of signage (highly desirable)
- Specialised skills in either CAD/CAM, laser operating, paint spraying, MIG/TIG welding and electrical component knowledge (highly desirable)
- Has a keen eye for detail and seeks perfection in the work they do
- Good communication skills – happy to speak to customers directly to gain better understanding of their requirements when required
- Methodical and conscientious style of working with the ability to quickly react to any change in requirements
Salary + Benefits
The salary for this position is paying up to £38,000 plus benefits, based on experience.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.