My client, based in West Yorkshire, are seeking experienced Signage and Graphics Installers. This position will involve the installation of an extensive range of signage products - from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop front signage, fascias, banners and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the installation of signage, however, someone with a background of installation work within another industry would also be considered.
- Undertaking site surveys
- Installation of signage to bespoke specifications
- Working at height
- Applying and removal of graphics on various surfaces, including vehicles
- Construction of wood and aluminium frameworks
- Has excellent presentation with a positive attitude - has no problem building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Can take the initiative and problem solve where required
- Has fantastic communication skills
- Is well organised and can work well in pressurised situations
- Is flexible with their attitude to work - there may be the occasion where you are requested to work early mornings, late evenings, the occasional weekend or stay away from home
- An electrical qualification is advantageous, although not essential
Salary + Benefits
The salary for this position is paying up to £33,000 plus overtime, based on experience. Overtime is paid and full reimbursement is made if you need to stay away from home, for meal supplements, etc, although stay aways are not often expected, flexibility is required.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.