Product Knowledge: Fenestration
Sales Area / Based: Woolwich, London
Salary / Package: Up to £50,000
Our client who are one of the most respected specialist contractors in the UK, working with a broad range of blue chip contractors and clients through the UK, are currently looking to hire an experience site manager within Woolwich, London.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Taking the lead role on site on projects under your control (or supporting the Contract Manager), while Liaising with Contract Managers, Sub contractors, suppliers and Head Office. Contractual correspondence.
- Leading and managing PM’s, Logistics Operatives and sub-contractors/supply chain partners. Programming and planning of all works plus, ensuring daily and weekly site records are accurate and up to date and ensuring all Quality and Health & Safety control documents are completed.
- Ensuring Method Statements are prepared; any deviation from companies main Health and Safety Plan must be covered by a ‘task specific’ Method Statement. Ensuring that Method Statements are complied with. Managing Health and Safety on site; rigorously following safe systems of work and relevant procedures. Managing own workload and organising the site team.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO US
- Previous experience in Curtain walling and site management within building envelope contracts with a high degree of initiative. Applicant will also have experience in leading and managing teams to a high standard.
- Commercial and financial acumen with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Enjoys problem solving and the ability to stay calm and focus while under previous. Design background is desirable but not essential.
WHAT WE CAN GIVE TO YOU
- An opportunity to work with one of the most respected curtain walling specialist contractors in the UK.
- Company Pension