£30,000 - £40,000 Basic
Up to £60,000
- Are you currently a recruiter within the technology sector?
- Want to partner with some high-level institutions?
- Want to have a more consultative approach to your clients?
We are excited to be working with an ever-evolving recruitment organisation, that specialise in digital and technology transformation. They have the aspiration to become the main name in recruitment within the public and non-profit sectors and have been in business for over 20 years.
With their eyes on such a goal, they are recruiting for a Talent Partner to join their team. They currently have team members based all over the UK, as this role will be done on a completely remote basis. They pride themselves on the best possible service across all areas of the recruitment and consulting process.
A few details about the role:
- Engaging with prospects to identify needs and opportunities
- Communication with key stakeholders and C-level personnel
- Updating the CRM system to ensure effection teamwork
- Contributing to bids and tenders
- Candidate Sourcing
- Compiling Shortlists
- Handling the screening process
- Liaising with deligated clients to ensure best service is being delivered
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through effective communication
- Evolving with the clients to make sure you're up to date
- Learning and development when offered and when is necessary
- Being a team player and helping where needed.
What they are looking for:
- A good track record in a recruitment agency or within Talent Acquisition
- Great communication skills
- Great ability to problem solve
- A positive attitude
- Always willing to help others
- A friendly Demenour
What's on offer:
- Good starting salary
- Attractive bonus structure
- 25 days holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
- Full-time Homeworking
- Laptop and VOIP system
- Contribution to home office setup
- Pension scheme
- Company profit share
- Incentive schemes
- No KPIs!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, click apply today!