Team Leader – Data
Investors in People Gold Accreditation – top 5% of business to work for in the UK.
Trust in Soda are looking for a Managing Recruitment Consultant/ Team Leader to build out our Data function. This person must have agency recruitment experience, experience of mentoring colleagues and proven billings in the any of the following Verticals:
· Data Science
· Machine Learning
· Big Data
We are looking for exceptional candidates that share our values around passion, innovation and collaboration.
If successful you will be joining one of the fastest growing international recruitment groups.
Joining SODA as an aspiring manager, you will be supported through our award winning 6-month future leaders programme. When making hires into your team you will also have on hand, an experienced L&D Manager to support you on your journey to becoming a fully-fledged recruitment leader.
In just 4 years we have achieved some of the most amazing awards:
- LinkedIn Top 25 most socially engaged staffing Agencies (2018) Winner of 'Best
- Recruitment Company to Work For up to £10 Million'? at RI Awards (2018) Winner of Best
- Agency at Recruitment Awards (2018) LinkedIn Top 25 most socially engaged staffing
- Agencies (2017) Winner of Best Newcomer at the MARA Awards (2015)
- Culture award – Lotus 2019
If you think you have the following, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Key Skills/ Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business development skills
- Experience mentoring or managing a small team
- Proven market knowledge
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Tenacity/ Resilience
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Imagination and CRAZY IDEAS that might just work!!!
- Be happy to drink beer (Soft drinks also provided) and eat pizza, whilst socialising at our amazing networking events SODA social & Women in DevOps
Its a great environment, we pride ourselves in our collaborative culture. We believe in making SODA a place you want to stay. We believe hard work deservers rewards.
Here are some of the things you can look forward too:
- Competitive base salary
- P&L + LTIP scheme
- Uncapped commission with a £0 threshold up to 30%
- Clear progression plan. 100% meritocratic - you know exactly what you need to do to get your promotion.
- 90 minute lunch break to go to the gym
- Monthly Lunch Club (half a day off work, to be taken to a Michelin star London Restaurant)
- Deliveroo Fridays (Leave your packed lunch at home)
- Cinema days ( leave the office at 2 and go to the cinema with your team)
- Half Yearly Holiday incentives (Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Skiing, Croatia, LA)
- Summer party
- Christmas Party
- Free PT sessions in the park
- PERKBOX account
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free breakfast every day
- Remote working
- Brand new central offices
- Private Healthcare
- Office dog
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, get in touch now!
Please note, your application will not be considered if you do not have agency recruitment experience.